1996-97 Authentic Warm Up Jacket Miami Heat
1996 - 97 was the first full season in Miami for Tim Hardaway and Alonzo Mourning, and what a difference they made. The Heat finished the season with a 61 - 21 record, a huge improvement over 42 - 40 in 1995 - 96. They went on to defeat the Magic and Knicks in the first two rounds of the playoffs. For their debut in the Eastern Conference Finals the Heat faced the Bulls, falling to the eventual champions in 5 games. A successful season nonetheless.
- 100% nylon jacket with mesh lining
- 1x1 rib trim on collar, sleeves & waistband
- Snap-front closure
- Embroidered team logo on center back & team name upper LEFT sleeve, embroidered twill 50th anniversary sleeve patch
- Team name & year felt id tag is sewn into back waistband
- Tailored Fit: this style fits slimmer in the body & sleeve
- Hand wash only
- Please refer to specific internal hangtag for additional details
Refer to our sizing chart for detailed measurements.